Thursday, January 24, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamp's New Release is Shining Bright ~

Meet Whimsy Stamp's newest angel, Celeste, designed by Marina Fedotova.  Isn't she darling?!  I thought this sentiment from the Shine Bright Clear Stamp Set was perfect to put with her.  If you don't have this set yet, you need it!  It is full of awesome sentiments for so many different occasions!


Since the Sparkletz Winter Wishes jewels are a soft lilac and transparent, I was able to color on the back of them with my BV04 Copic Marker to get the jewels to really stand out and match her gown.  I took one of the Envelope Edger Dies and trimmed the scallops to fit at the bottom of the image layer.  I think this adds delicacy to this sweet card. 


Celeste looks so angelic with her sparkly wings and surrounded by Sparkletz's Crystal Stars.  


~ Copics ~
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E21 E01 E93 Y11
Eyes:  BG0000 B91 B95
Hair:  E55 E53 E42
Gown:  BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01
Stars:  Y11 Y15 YR23
Wings:  C00 C0 C1
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23
Sparkletz:  BV04

~ Misc. ~
Iridescent Glitter
Nuvo Smooth Precision Glue Pen

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...