Saturday, January 12, 2019

~ Paper Smooches Unicorn Love ~

I just adore this unicorn from Paper Smooches' Spectrum Clear Stamp Set so much so that I decided to add it to my class at Our Creative Escape on January 26th in Goodyear, AZ.  Doesn't it just make the sweetest card?! It would make a perfect birthday, baby, thank you, thinking of you....the list goes on and on!  Join me in some coloring therapy....you can find all the information on the class schedule tab above or you can sign up on-line HERE.  See you soon!



~ Misc. ~
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

~ Copics ~
Horn:  Y38 Y35
Snout:  E0000 E000 E00
Cheek:  R30 & Blender
Unicorn:  C1 & 0 Blender
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Teals:  G0000 G000 BG32 BG34

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...