Monday, January 28, 2019

~ Thank You Whimsy Stamps for Such an Awesome Release ~

Everyone is in need of thank you cards and Whimsy Stamp's new Thanks Word with Shadow Die Set is so cool.  You can use them several different ways. I chose to use all three dies together and paired it with the new Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp.  Using my Misti I was able to stamp the background so easily.  I just turned and shifted my paper each time using a different color of Memento Dye Ink.  You could have a batch of these cards made quickly and ready to go in different color combos.


When I designed this card, I didn't realize that "Living Coral" was Pantone's color of the year.  I just knew I wanted to use more springy colors because this girl is tired of winter already!  

Sparkletz:  Coral Coast

~ Misc. ~
Memento Dew Drop Ink Pads:  Tangelo, Dandelion and Rose Bud
Misti Stamping Platform

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...