Sunday, January 20, 2019

~ Day 3 of La La Lands 2019 CHA Release ~



Welcome to day three of La-La Land Craft's 2019 CHA release.  I hope you have been enjoying all the projects I have been sharing with you!  I love panda bears and I just adore this panda from the Love Notes Rubber Stamp Set.  His face just cracks me up!  And what's a love note without and envelope?!  You could put a little tiny love note inside as a surprise.  


I think the Postage Stamps Die Set suits this card perfectly and the red rhinestones on the Heart Garland adds a special touch.


~ Copics ~
Panda:  C00 C0 C1 0
Cheeks:  RV000 RV00 RV00
Eyes:  B91 B95 B45
Balloon: R24 R27 R29 
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen

For my second project I am using this adorable dragon from the Dream Come True Clear Stamp Set.  His magic wand is actually one of the Shooting Star Dies.  All it needed was a little glitter to give it its magic.  To make the castle walls, I use the dies from the Postage Stamp Die Set and the Once Upon a Time Background Stamp to make the walls look like stone.  The royal family is getting ready for a birthday celebration, so I added the Stage Curtain Die as a fabric banner.  Now all that is left is for the dragon to grant someone's birthday wish!



~ Copic ~
Castle:  W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Rainbow:  RV10 RV32 RV34 YR00 YR01 YR02 Y11 Y13 Y15 YG11 YG13 B000 B00 B01 BV00 BV01 BV02
Dragon:  YG25 YG17 YG67 BV00 BV01 BV02 BV04 W7
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Hearts:  RV10 RV32 RV34
Cast Shadow:  BV23
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste
Iridescent Glitter

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

6 comments:

  1. Nic... these cards are so stinkin' cute! The details are just fabulous! I'm going to need a peek inside of your head at your design process (not that you haven't heard me say that before or anything). See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness....thank you so much for the sweetest compliments!!! I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!! Mwah!

      Delete
  2. These cards are ADORABLE! I love the details, and your coloring is amazing. The dragon is awesome...send him to me please...I love your artistry. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwe....thank you so much Priscilla...you are so sweet!!!

      Delete
  3. great job on both cards , you always outdo yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...