Thursday, January 3, 2019

~ Kooky Over Whimsy Stamp's New Release ~

I'm baaaack...this time showcasing Whimsy Stamp's new Kooky Monster Clear Stamp Set and the new Moon Background Rubber Stamp.  I cannot tell you how much fun this kooky lil monster was to color.  He may look grumpy but he has a heart full of love!  I knew when I saw the new Moon Background Stamp that I wanted to use Whimsy's Bold ABC Die Set to spell the word "moon" and pop the letters up.  How cool is this dimensional impact?!


I used Whimsy's new Wonky Windows 1 Die to create the shaker.  This die is so fun and makes it so easy to create a shaker out of just one window.  I mixed in some glow in the dark "moon rocks" in with Whimsy's fun shaker bits.  Who wouldn't want to receive not only an interactive card but one that glows in the dark, too?!


Here is a close-up of the letters so you can see how cool this technique is.  To make the letters really stand out, I adhered red letters offset behind the moon background letters.  To create the outer space, I sponged Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks onto a piece of white cardstock and spritzed it with water using the Distress Sprayer to create a background that matched the moon colors and added Sparkletz Crystal Stars for an added fun outer space look.  I really love how this card turned out!  

Moon Background Rubber Stamp
Wonky Windows 1 Die
Bold ABC Die Set
Sparkletz:  Crystal Stars
Sparkletz:  Winter Wishes
Sparkletz:  Peppermint Jazz

~ Misc. ~
Gelly Roll Pens: 08 & 10
Glow in the Dark "Moon Rocks"
Catherine Pooler:  Sand Castle Ink Pad
Catherine Pooler:  Twilight Ink Pad
Distress Ink:  Milled Lavender
Distress Ink:  Seedless Preserves
Distress Ink:  Dusty Concord
Distress Ink:  Chipped Sapphire
Distress Sprayer

~ Copics ~
Monster:  E40 E41 E42 E43 W3 W8 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02 BV04
Moon:  BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV23 BV25 C3 C5

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...