Saturday, January 19, 2019

~ Day 2 of La La Land Craft's 2019 CHA Release ~


I am using Ballerina Marci for my first project today from La-La Land Craft's new 2019 CHA release.  I decided to showcase Ballerina Marci as I am a trained ballerina (a little something you didn't know about me).  I went to a very strict ballet school where we all had to where a light blue ruffled leotard with light pink tights and our hair in a bun.  The only difference is, we had to wear pink ballet slippers with pink ribbons that our moms had to sew on but I put Ballerina Marci in blue ballet slippers because she is dancing in a recital and I felt her ballet slippers needed to match her tutu.  Ballerina Marci definitely looks like a prima ballerina.


Looking at this card brings back such fond memories of all the lessons, recitals and especially all of the excitement and butterflies we all had before going on stage.

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E93 E04
Hair:  E31 E33 E37
Eyes:  B01 B93 B45
Tutu:  B0000 B000 B00 B01
Tights:  RV00 RV10
Flower:  RV10 RV32 RV34
Leaves:  YG11 YG17 YG25
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23

My second project to share with you today is a little mini album featuring Unicorn Molli.  She is the fashionista of all unicorns.  Doesn't she have the cutest 'lil attitude?!  This album is full of all the new amazing dies that La-La Land is releasing.  I'm pretty sure you will want them all!!!



I created this little album with affirmations we all need to say to ourselves...we are all unique in our own little ways and need to embrace who we are...we are brave each and every single day and we all need to remember to sparkle as you never know who needs a little kindness and a smile.


Isn't this new Build-A-Unicorn Die stinkin' adorable?!  Oh how I wish I had those eyelashes!


The Curved Pocked Die and this tag from the Large Stitched Tags Die Set work perfectly together.  The tag is a perfect place to add a message or affirmation that I want to remember.


I was so excited about the new Double Stitched Stars Die Set that I couldn't help myself but turn it into a shaker.



I used the second to largest tag from the Large Stitched Tags Die Set and used the Small Envelope Die to make this adorable envelope.  I left the small envelope open so I could add a little message later...like from a fortune cookie that I will want to save...lol



The largest size tag in the Large Stitched Tags Die Set is my favorite size.  You can make a mini tag book just out of a bunch of these...I am so looking forward to do just that!


There is plenty of room for me to add more affirmations, pictures, or things that bring me joy.


~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E93 E08
Hair:  R81 R83 R85 B000
Eyes:  B91 B95 B45
Dress:  R0000 R81 R83 R85 B0000
Unicorn Horn:  Y11 Y13 Y15
Unicorn Ears:  C0 C1 C3 R81 R83 R85
Flowers:  B0000 B000 B00 B01 R81 R83 R85
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG25
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen
Iridescent Glitter
Rhinestones
Ribbon
Tulle

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...