Thursday, August 15, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Make Today SpectaCOLOR ~


Hi My Crafty Peeps!

Have you ordered your August Paper Door Kit yet?  You only have until August 29th to get on this incredibly priced kit.

What is Paper Door?

Paper Door is a monthly kit that Whimsy Stamps debuts on the 10th of every month.  What makes Paper Door truly special is that there is NO monthly subscription...you pick and choose which kit you want to order....How cool is that?!

What each kit includes:

  • Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Happy Sky" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Happy Sky" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • SPECIAL EDITION "Lots of Dots" mini background rubber stamp and "Rainbow Color Border" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects


My project today follows the mantra...Live Life in Color!  I took the sentiment from the Happy Sky Clear Stamp Set and the word "color" from the Rainbow Color Border Die Set and combined them to create a new sentiment, Make today SpectaCOLOR.  I really love how this card turned out...I think I'm going to frame this one and keep it out to remind me to be bold, be full of life, be happy and spread joy!



Remember....you are only limited by your imagination!

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

Quick Strips Die Set

~ Copics ~
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Orange:  YR02 YR04 YR07
Yellows:  Y06 Y08 Y15
Greens:  YG21 YG23 YG25
Blues:  B00 B01 B02

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder

Each kit has a retail value of over $50 and is selling for only $29.95 plus shipping.  Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!).  If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon: PAPER DOOR kits are famous for selling out fast!  Order your kit HERE today.


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...