Sunday, August 11, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Wishing You a Happy Day ~



Hi Everyone!

I'm back again sharing with you another project I have made using Whimsy Stamp's August Paper Door Kit.  I will have to say, this kit was pure joy to create with!  

Whimsy debuts a new Paper Door Kit on the 10th of every month.  This month's kit includes the following goodies:


- EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections with fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
- TEN sheets of 8.5 x 5.5 heavy weight neutral cardstock - in black and white
- SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Happy Sky" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
- COMPLEMENTING "Happy Sky" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4x6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
-SPECIAL EDITION "Lots of Dots" mini background rubber stamp and "Rainbow Color Border" die set introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
- PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects

What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!


I designed my project around the carnival stamp that comes in the Happy Sky Clear Stamp Set.  When I think of a carnival, I think of cotton candy and when I think of cotton candy, I think of the color pink.  I think this card looks deliciously sweet!


To add some texture and sparkle, I embossed the Lots of Dots Background Stamp using Versamark Ink and WOW!'s White Puff Twinkle Embossing Powder.  I really love how this card turned out.  Now I want some cotton candy...lol...Yummmm!

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp Products ~

~ Copics ~
Giraffe:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19  YR23
Zebra:  C0 C1 C3
Snouts:  E50 E51 E53
Balloons:  RV000 RV00 R81 R83
Baskets:  Y11 Y15 Y19 YR23
Flags:  B0000 B000
Clouds:  B0000
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #08
WOW! White Puff Twinkle Embossing Glitter

Each kit has a retail value of over $50 and is selling for only $29.95 plus shipping.  Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!).  If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon: PAPER DOOR kits are famous for selling out fast!  Order your kit HERE today.


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...