Tuesday, August 6, 2019

~ I Can't Get Enough of Club La-La Land Crafts! ~



Hello My Crafty Peeps!

I am back sharing with you a couple more projects I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's July 2019 Kit.  You can see my other projects using this kit HERE, HERE and HERE.

Here is a quick peek at what stamp and dies came in July's Product Kit.



My first project is full of Christmas Spirit, Ho-Ho-Ho and a Cup of Joe!  Or hot cocoa, tea or a cuppa of your favorite toddy...whichever delights your taste buds!  But after a long night of delivering presents, Santa Hammie prefers a hot cup of peppermint cocoa and his favorite almond meringues....yummmmmm!



I absolutely love finding different ways to use my dies.  Not only did I use the
whipped cream die as whipped cream on top of the hot cocoa with some White Opal Liquid Pearls on top for added whipped dimension but I turned them into almond meringue cookies and Santa Hammie's Santa hat.  The candy cane is actually the fancy "f" from the Coffee Word Die.  I drew in a few creative details and Santa Hammie was born!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die Set
Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die

Double Stitched Ovals Die Set
Double Stitched Ovals Die



~ Copics ~
Hamster:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Cheeks:  R000 R00 R01
Nose:  R02 R32
Coffee:  E31 E33 E35 E57 E59 E79
Santa Suit/CandyCane:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Belt/Buckle:  C1 C3 C5 C7 C10/Y21 Y23 Y26 Y28
Meringue Cookies:  R000 R00 R01/ E0000 E000 E00 E01
Multiliner:  0.3

~ Misc. ~
White Adhesive Pearls
White Opal Liquid Pearls
Chocolate Bits:  From My Stash

My second creation, Hammie All Star, has the help of a hot pot of coffee, some new duds and is now ready to run a marathon!  I designed Hammie All Star's track suit after an actual velour track suit I had as a teen.  I think he looks pretty snazzy...lol



To give Hammie and his wheel a more realistic 3D look, I stamped the image out twice.  I colored Hammie and fussy cut him out.  I stamped the plaid background over the other image using my Dandelion Ink Pad, colored the wheel and the part of Hammie that will show once the fussy cut image is popped on top.  I trimmed around the wheel.  I adhered Hammie to the wheel using a double layer of foam tape.  Using my BV20 Copic marker, I added cast shadows around Hammie and the frame of the wheel.  I adhered Hammie and the wheel to my card using foam tape.  To give the coffee cup and coffee pot texture, I used Copic Blending Solution and a old piece of terry cloth.  I colored the heart to make it look like coffee was inside the pot.  The stream of coffee pouring out is actually the fancy "f" from the Coffee Word Die.

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Double Stitched Stars Die Set
Double Stitched Stars Die


~ Copics ~
Hamster:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Cheeks:  R000 R00 R01
Nose:  R02 R32
Coffee:  E31 E33 E35 E57 E59 E79
Wheel:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Blues:  B000 B00 B91 B93 B95 B97
Blending Solution/Texture Rag
Multiliner:  0.3

~ Misc. ~
Dandelion Memento Ink Pad
Hamster Bedding:  From My Stash

Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret...If you enroll now for the August Kit (trust me, you won't want to miss out on this extra special kit) you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

YOU ARE ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...