Monday, July 29, 2019

~ It's Time to Celebrate Whimsy Stamp's July Release ~

Hello Everyone!

Crissy Armstrong illustrates some of the most adorable penguin stamps and her new set called, Penguin Lean on Me, is no exception!  This li'l guy reminds me of the penguin from the movie Happy Feet.  I colored up the smallest die from Whimsy's Wavy Nested Frames Die Set to look like a piece of ice for this cutie to dance on.  You can't help but smile when you look at the joy on his face!





I used Nuvo's Moonstone Glimmer Paste with Whimsy's Fireworks Stencil.  This stencil is not just for 4th of July...it makes a great background for birthday cards, too.  I colored the die cut word, Celebrate, with Copics and added Clear Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer.  I layered it on top of black cardstock which helps make it stand out on top of the sparkly fireworks and to tie in the black from the penguin.  I love the beautiful script that the "Celebrate" Word Die comes in.  The script makes it easy to curve the word onto the card, which helped balance my design.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

*NEW Wavy Nested Frames Die Set

~ Copics ~
C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10 100
W00 W0 W1 W3
 R000 R00 R01 R02
YR15 YR16 YR18
B0000 B000 B00
0 Blender
BV20

~ Misc. ~
Wink of Stella Brush-Clear
Ultra Fine Iridescent Glitter
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... I just wanna pinch his cute little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for such a sweet compliment...Mwah!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...