Wednesday, July 10, 2019

~ Introducing Whimsy Stamp's July 2019 Paper Door Kit ~



Welcome Whimsy Stamp Fans to Whimsy's New Paper Door July 2019 Kit!

This month's theme is all about giraffes!  I absolutely love giraffes...they are gentle giants!  I especially love to feed them...they have the softest tongues.

What is Whimsy's Paper Door Kit?

BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month.
Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping.
EXCLUSIVE 6 x 6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collection on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets.
TEN sheets of 8.5" x 5.5" heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white.
SPECIAL EDITION 4 x 6 clear stamp set "Giraffes" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR.
COMPLEMENTING "Giraffes" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR.
SPECIAL EDITION "Zebra Stripes" mini background rubber stamp and "Giraffe" stencil introduced especially for PAPER DOOR.
PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects.

What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE for more information and to order this kit.



My project is a shaker card design showcasing, what I think is, the momma giraffe.  I just adore this image and she was so incredibly fun to color.  How stinkin' cute is her expression?!



I have her nestled in some comfy leaves from the Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set.  Doesn't she look comfy?!  When you order this kit, you will receive the step-by-step instructions to make this card.  How fun is that?!


Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

Leaf Foliage 2 Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

~ Copics ~
Giraffe:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23
Snout:  E50 E51 E53
Spots:  E33 E35 E37
Hooves: C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Eyes:  C0 C1 C3

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Silver Rhinestones

Each kit has a retail value of over $50 and is selling for only $29.95 plus shipping.  Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!).  If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon: PAPER DOOR kits are famous for selling out fast!  Order your kit HERE today.


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...