Sunday, July 14, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamp's July 2019 Paper Door Kit Makes Me Smile ~

Hello My Fellow Paper Crafters!

I am back sharing another card I have created using Whimsy Stamp's July 2019 Paper Door Kit.  When I saw this giraffe, it immediately put a smile on my face so I couldn't resist but add Whimsy's  Smile Large Word Die to my project.



I designed this card to make it look like this cutie was having a tasty snack.  The Giraffe Pattern Stencil that comes in the kit made the perfect embossed background for my card.  Monochromatic with a pop of color is one of my very favorite color schemes...I totally love how this project turned out!

What is Whimsy's Paper Door Kit?

BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month.
Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping. * Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!). 
EXCLUSIVE 6 x 6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collection on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets.
TEN sheets of 8.5" x 5.5" heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white.
SPECIAL EDITION 4 x 6 clear stamp set "Giraffes" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR.
COMPLEMENTING "Giraffes" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR.
SPECIAL EDITION "Zebra Stripes" mini background rubber stamp and "Giraffe" stencil introduced especially for PAPER DOOR.
PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects.

What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!  

If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon...there are only a handful of kits remaining!

Click HERE for more information and to order this kit.



~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set
Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set


~ Copics ~
  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...