Tuesday, July 2, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's June 2019 Club Kit ~




Hi All!

I am back sharing with you today two more projects I have made using Club La-La Land Craft's June Kit.

My first project celebrates Dia de Los Muertos, which translated in English means Day of the Dead.  This is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico in prayer and remembrance of friends and family members who have died.  This is not a day of sadness but a day of celebration.  They create beautiful and colorful altars and make traditional dishes to honor their loved ones.  To me, I think this is a beautiful tradition.



If you follow me, you know how much I love transforming my La-La Land Craft's images and Fiesta Marci is no exception.  I just adore how she came out!  I created this scene in honor of my husband.  Mexican is the last meal we shared out together before he became my guardian angel.  He loved to travel and learn about other cultures.  I know how much he is loving this card!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Scalloped Heart  Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E11 R20
Hair:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Dress:  V20 V22 V25 BV08 BV17
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Guacamole/Lettuce:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Lime:  YG01 YG03 YG07
Yellows:  Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23
Grays:  W3 W5 W7 W10
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner:  0.05
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Red Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen .08
Grape Jelly Memento Ink Pad

Can we taco 'bout how much I love tacos and Chihuahuas?!  These Chihuahuas just crack me up!  I can't resist their adorable faces.  And these tacos....they look good enough to eat....Yummmmm!  I'm pretty sure these pups agree!!!



All the images and dies that come in this kit are so much fun to color.  I have a stock pile of them all colored up just waiting to be used in future projects!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Daisies On My Mind Layering Stencil Set
Daisies on my Mind Layering Stencil

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Long Flags Die Set
Long Flags Die

~ Copics ~
Chihuahuas:  E50 E51 E53 E55 E57 RV0000 RV000 RV00
Taco Shells:  Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23
Lettuce:  YG03 YG17
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Summer Sky Memento Ink Pad
Love Letters Memento Ink Pad

Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret.  If you enroll now for the July Kit (which I have seen sneak peaks and trust me, you won't be disappointed) you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. I just love what you did with these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so much Catz for leaving me such a lovely compliment! I really enjoyed coloring up these cuties!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...