Monday, July 8, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Birthday Moose ~

Hello Friends!

I am sharing with you today a masculine card I have made using a stamp from Whimsy Stamp's new release called Moose Scene.  I have combined it with the Canoe Cling Stamp from a prior release.  I love it when I can combine images and create a whole new scene.  Even tho this is a masculine card, it would be perfect for any nature lover.  I personally love being out in nature and canoeing.  The serenity of this card makes me truly happy!





To give the card dimension, I popped the rocks, canoe, moose and frame up with different layers of dimensional foam tape.  To make the word "birthday" stand out, I offset it with a black cardstock layer.  I used Copic Blending Solution and a texture rag to give the moose's fur a more realistic look.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

*NEW Birthday Word and Shadow Die Set

~ Copics ~
Moose:  E31 E33 E35 E57 E79
Antlers:  E40 E41 E42
Oar:  E42 E31 E33 E35
Boat:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Rocks:  W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Water:  BG0000 B000 B00 B93 B95
Ground:  E40 E41 E42 YG61 YG63 YG67
Sky:  E50 E51 Y21 Y23 BG0000 B000 B00
Trees:  YG03 YG93 YG95 YG97 YG99 G99
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Love your card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Allisa, thank you so very very much for leaving me such lovely compliments!!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  2. After seeing your creation on FB, I had to come to your blog and read how you created it. This is my favorite one of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Colleen, thank you so very very much for such an amazing compliment!!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. Hi Nic! I love this card and of course your coloring and the gambol ragging you did on the fur! Amazing! Do you have YouTube videos done with your coloring techniques? Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...