Friday, July 12, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Another Day in Paradise ~


Happy Friday My Friends!

Today's Inspiration Friday Challenge is Day At The Beach.  I don't know about you, but I could use a day in paradise to get my hula on right about now!


La-La Land Craft's has the greatest dies to create fun scenic cards with not to mention some of the most adorable images, too!  Can't you just imagine the sound of the waves, watching the sunset whilst this adorable hippo plays her ukulele?  Yep, I can hear Don Ho singing in my head right now...lol


Hippos in Paradise Clear Stamp Set

Double Stitched Hills Border Die

Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Stitched Nested Circles Die

Island Die

Waves Die

~ Copics ~
Hippo:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Flowers:  R02 R05 R08
Greens:  YG01 YG03 YG17
Browns:  E31 E33 E35 E37 E39 E47
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Champagne Rhinestones
Antique Gold Rhinestones
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Broken China Distress Ink
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...