Friday, April 17, 2020

~ Always In My Heart - La-La Land Crafts ~

Hello and welcome!

I am excited to share my Inspiration Friday project with you today.  The challenge theme this week is THINKING OF YOU.  What better way to let someone know you are thinking of them than letting them know they are always in your heart!




I chose a classic La-La Land Craft's image called Marci In Wonderland.  She is one of my very favorite images.  I fell in love with her the moment I saw her!  I paired her with blue designer papers from the Love You More Designer Paper Pack.  How awesome is the paper with the hearts?!  They remind me of a heart and a spade together in one, which is perfect for a Marci In Wonderland themed card!



Marci took me a little longer to color than normal this week as I decided to test out some different color combos.  I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and chose to use different combos I don't normally use for skin, hair and blues.  I am totally in love with how she turned out!  The extra time it took me to test out these color combos was well worth it.  If you follow me and saw my post from last week, you know pastel is not my strong suit.  The struggle is real.  However,  I think I conquered it this week.  You can see my last week's post HERE.



Even though there are seven different die cuts on this card, I still think it looks clean, simple and elegant.


The pop of red from the heart against the softness of the blue makes it really stand out.  The sentiment becomes more meaningful when your eye is drawn to the heart.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Skin - E0000 E000 E00 E21 E11
Cheeks - R00 R30 R20
Lips - R30 R32 E04
Hair - YR31 E30 E31 E55 
Dress/Headband - B0000 B000 B91 B93
Petit Four/Bloomers - C00 C0 C2 C4/0 Blender
Shoes - C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...