Friday, April 10, 2020

~ Easter Bunny Parade - La-La Land Crafts ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

I am so "hoppy" you are joining me here today for my Inspiration Friday challenge post.  Today's challenge over at La-La Land Crafts is PASTEL.  Well, as you can see, pastel was quite the challenge for me.  I actually find it quite hard to color softly as I am a heavy handed colorist.  I seem to like more contrast in my coloring and I would consider my card more bright than pastel but I am quite hoppy how it turned out as I love the colors of Easter and spring.  Coloring more softly is definitely something I still need to work on.  What, if any, do you feel is a challenge for you when you go to color or create a project?



When I was growing up, I woke up to the most delightfully decorated Easter table and my Easter basket was always overflowing with deliciousness!  My mom, I mean the Easter Bunny, never disappointed me Easter morning!  My mom also loved to sew and would make me the most beautiful long flowing dresses.  One year, my dress was made of colorful gingham panels and ric rac.  When I was designing this card, it brought back this beautiful Easter memory.  I feel blessed having grown up in a home seeing my mom pursuing her creative dreams. 



This row of bunny butts just cracks me up! 



I covered the Easter diecut with Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste.  Even though it is hard to tell in the pictures, it is full of sparkly goodness!


Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Reds - R0000 R000 R00 R30 R32
Oranges - YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
Yellows - Y000 Y00 Y11 Y13 Y15
Greens - YG0000 YG21 YG01 YG03 YG05
Teals - BG0000 BG000 BG10 BG11 BG13
Blues - B0000 B000 B00 B01 B02
Violets -BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02
Grays - C00 C0 C2 C4

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Memento Dandelion Ink Pad
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste
Multi Ultra-fine Iridescent Glitter

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...