Friday, April 3, 2020

~ I'm all Ears - La-La Land Crafts ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Today's Inspiration Friday challenge over at La-La Land Crafts is EASTER.  This challenge is one of my favorite themes of the year.  Easter is my very favorite holiday!  What's not to love about bunnies, chickies, baskets, pastel, colors, dying Easter eggs, Easter egg hunts and the best part, sweet treats....yummmmm!  



If you are a regular follower of mine, you know how much I love to create fun little scenes!  So I couldn't resist having a little fun with one of the cute pups from the Pardon My Frenchie Clear Stamp Set.  I used the ears, whiskers and tail from one of the bunnies in the Bunny Hugs Rubber Stamp Set to create a whole new breed of bun bun.



Squeeeeee...Isn't he the cutest bun bun you've ever scene?!  His mutton chops just crack me up! LOL



I just adore the Dog House Die Set and thought it would make the cutest little bunny den.  Adding a carrot above the doorway was the perfect touch.  The carrot is from one of the winter bunny images from the Snow Amazing Clear Stamp Set.  To create a whole carrot, I first had to stamp the part of the image that had the carrot onto a Post-It Note to create a mask.  I then trim around the bunnies arm to create the mask.  Because the bunnies arm was so small, I actually had to use a piece of tape to adhere the arm to the stamp so that it would create a hinge and stay in place when I stamped the actual image onto a piece of cardstock.  When inking up the image, I first pulled back the arm mask without removing from the stamp, inked up the carrot and with my finger  I quickly wiped a little bit of the ink away from the bunnies arm to make it even less messy.  I laid the mask back down and stamp onto white cardstock.  With a 0.3 Multiliner I drew in lines to finish creating the carrot where the arm of the bunny would have been.  I added in a few extra lines to make the carrot look more realistic.



This bun bun is extra hungry, so I added some carrots inside the wheelbarrow from the This Little Piggy Clear Stamp Set.  We can't have a hungry bun bun now can we?! (hehe)



What's Easter without an Easter egg hunt?  I took the leftover diecuts from the toe pads of the Paw Scalloped Border Die and made Easter eggs.  These paw paws make the cutest itsy-bitsy teeny-tiny Easter Eggs.  I'm totally in love with them!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~
Pardon My Frenchie Clear Stamp Set
Snow Amazing Clear Stamp Set

This Little Piggy Clear Stamp Set
Bunny Hugs Rubber Stamp

Love You More Paper Pack

Hello Life Paper Pack

Snowy Hills Layering Stencil

~ Copics ~
Fur -W00 W0 W1 W3 W4
Ears/Snout - R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
 Eyes -B91 B93
Carrots - Y02 Y08 Y35 Y38 YR04 YR09 
Greens - YG0000 YG21 YG01 YG23 YG25
Wheelbarrow - E21 E93 YG91 E08 E09 E97 E37 E79/W4W5W7W9
Easter Eggs - Y11 Y13/YR61 YR65/R20 R22/YG01 YG03/BG10 BG11 BG13
Blender Solution/Texture Rag
Multiliner - 0.3

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen #08

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...