Friday, April 24, 2020

~ Introducing La-La Land Craft's Spring Release ~

Hello my crafty peeps and welcome!

Today I am sharing with you my inspiration project for La-La Land Craft's new spring release showcasing Pregnant Mona, the new fabulous Welcome Baby and Baby Onesie dies and the downright GORGEOUS new Spring Has Sprung Designer Paper Pack.



As always, La-La Land Crafts never disappoints!  This new spring release is full of new little ones coming into the world including some uber adorable ducklings!

~ WHAT'S IN THE NEW SPRING 2020 RELEASE ~

***As you can see, some of the new release items will need to be pre-ordered.  If you want to make sure you are one of the first to get some or ALL (lol) of this crafty goodness, you will want to get in the queue and pre-order, for sure!



NEW RUBBER STAMPS!

Pregnant Mona Rubber Stamp
Mona With Baby Rubber Stamp
*Pre-Order Molli With Umbrella Rubber Stamp


NEW CLEAR STAMPS!

Bundle Of Joy Clear Stamp Set
*Pre-Order A Pocket Full Clear Stamp Set
*Pre-Order You Lucky Duck Clear Stamp Set

 NEW BACKGROUND STAMP SET, NEW LAYERING STENCIL SET AND NEW DESIGNER 6"X6" PAPER PACKS!



Hello Baby Designer Paper Pack
*Pre-Order Spring Has Sprung Designer Paper Pack
*Pre-Order Your Kindness Background Stamp Set
*Pre-Order Tree In Bloom Layering Stencil Set

NEW DIES!

Welcome Baby Die
Baby Shoe Die Set
Baby Onesie Die Set
*Pre-Order Rain Boot Die Set
*Pre-Order Three Pockets Die Set




I added some rolled roses to my project today using La-La Land Craft's Rolled Rose Small and Medium Die Set.  Can you believe I have never made these type of flowers before?  Where have I been?! LOL  These were so much fun to make!  To give the roses some added texture, I added some white acrylic paint to the petals and added some shabby flourishes diecuts behind them.



How cute is the new Baby Onesie Die?!  This die set comes with extra dies to create either a ruffle like you see on my project or a cute little star.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Pregnant Mona Rubber Stamp

Spring has Sprung Paper Pack

Snowy Hills Layering Stencil

Welcome Baby Die

Baby Onesie Die

Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die

Double Stitched Ovals Die

Rolled Rose Small & Medium Die

Shabby Flourishes Die

~ Copics ~
Skin - E0000 E000 E00 E21 E11 E93
Hair - E30 E59 E57 E55 E31
Shirt - R20 R24 R22 R21
Leaves - YG03 YG17
Pants - C00 C0 C1 C3 C3 C4 BG0000
Shoes - C00 C0 C1 C2 C3 C4

~ Misc. ~
White Paint
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #08 & #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp and I just love all of the beautiful layered embellishments on this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for leaving me such a lovely compliment! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...