Wednesday, May 13, 2020

~ Bundle of Joy Faux Shaker Slimline Card - La-La Land Crafts ~

Hello Friends!

I have been so inspired by La-La Land Craft's newest release that I can't seem to stop making baby cards.  I previously showed you my boy version of this faux shaker card.  If you would like to know how to make one for yourself and how I came about creating it, you can find it HERE.

 I loved my idea so much that I couldn't resist making not only a girl version with these adorable ducklings but one for those expecting twins.



This card is laid out like my boy version but with a few changes.  I am totally in love with the designer papers that come in the new "Hello Baby Paper Pack"!  I used the same designs as my boy one but, of course, changed the color to pink.  I also used pink translucent sequins, champagne colored rhinestones and pink glitter to compliment my project.



I love how the hanging stars from the "Moon And Stars Banner Die" look hanging from the "Filigree Moon."



In this photo you can see how much sparkly goodness comes from the pink iridescent sequins shining through the filigree openings.



I used two different sized diecuts using the "Stitched Ribbon Die Set" as a separation between the two different designer papers.  This has become one of my favorite die sets.  It is extremely versatile.  It can easily be dressed up to enhance your projects as I did here adding a line of champagne colored rhinestones to add some extra sparkle.

 Since I didn't need a pocket for the front of my card, I created the floral border by trimming down a diecut from the "Floral Pocket Die."  Don't forget, if you don't have a particular diecut for your project, start looking at what you do have and see what you can trim to fit.  I love being able to use my craft goodies in different ways!



For the inside of this card, I used the "Baby Onesie Die" instead of the "Baby Shoe Die" like I used on my boy version.



The ruffle die is such a sweet addition to the "Baby Onesie Die Set."  I added two ruffles to make them look more dimensional and to tie in the kraft cardstock.  It's hard to see in the photo but I also embossed the white ruffle with the polka dot stencil from the "Snowy Hills Layering Stencil Set."



For the girl version of my pocket, I added ruffles to make the pocket more girly.  I also embossed the white part of the pocket with the polka dot stencil from the "Snowy Hills Layering Stencil Set."  This is one of my favorite stencils.  I love the randomness and the sizes of the dots.



~ La-La Land Crafts ~

You Lucky Duck Clear Stamp Set

Bundle of Joy Clear Stamp Set


Hello Baby Paper Pack


~ Copics ~
Ducks - Y00 Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17/0 Blender
Eyes - B91 B93
Cheeks - R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Beak & Feet - Y11 Y32 Y35 YR16 YR14

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Champagne Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Art Glitter Baby's Breath Glitter
Memento Toffee Crunch Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...