Saturday, May 16, 2020

~ home SWEET home - La-La Land Crafts ~

Hello!

I'm back again to share my second project using La-La Land Craft's New May 2020 Mini Release.  Today I am featuring the new "Windows And Things Clear Stamp Set" and the coordinating "Hello There Clear Stamp Set."



This card features so many things that I love.  I love the color yellow, polka dots, flowers, bricks, boxwood wreaths and pie.  Boy, do I LOVE pie!  I love all kinds of pie...cherry, berry, lemon meringue, banana cream, chocolate cream, apple, pumpkin, pecan and the list goes on.  In my book, you can never go wrong with pie!  Yummmmm... 

~ WHAT'S IN THE NEW MAY MINI RELEASE ~

NEW CLEAR STAMPS!



Cured Yet? Clear Stamp Set
Windows And Things Clear Stamp Set
Hello There Clear Stamp Set

PLUS a NEW PRODUCT - Masking Vinyl to be used with "Windows And Things" and "Hello There" Clear Stamp Sets - So cool...definitely a must have!

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!



Here For You Rubber Stamp Set
Courage Marci Rubber Stamp
Doctor Marci Rubber Stamp
Doctor Luka Rubber Stamp
Nurse Marci In Scrubs Rubber Stamp
Nurse Luka Rubber Stamp

NEW CUTTING DIES!



Stitched Fight Die
Awareness Ribbon Die 
Get Well Soon Die
Heart Beat Die
Hope Heart Die Set
Pill Bottle Die Set



To create this scene, I used the "Tall Door Die" in one of my favorite colors...yellow.  I diecut and colored lots of bricks using the fireplace die from the "Fireplace Die Set."  Using the "Windows And Things Clear Stamp Set," I stamped, colored and cut out the center of the window frame so that I could add the designer polka dot paper from the "Hello Baby Paper Pack" for wall paper and add the curtains and pie.  I stamped and colored the kitty, stamped and trimmed down the sentiment, both are from the "Hello There Clear Stamp Set." 



I absolutely love boxwood especially when used in a wreath.  I created my version of a boxwood wreath by diecutting lots of leaves using the leaf die from the "Spring Window Die Set" and the second smallest circle die from the "Stitched Nested Circles Die Set."  After diecutting and coloring around sixteen sets of leaves, I trimmed off the leaves that would be on the inside of the wreath and set them aside.I carefully and lovingly glued them in place on the circle die cut.  Once done, I was able to glue in the extra leaves to complete the wreath.  I am totally in LOVE with how it turned out!!!

To create the porch light, I colored and cut off the star diecut from the "Stockings Banner Die" and added a yellow rhinestone for the light.



 I used the swirl from the "Under The Sea Die Set" as the waft of aroma coming from the pie.  I trimmed down the napkin diecut from the "Spoon And Napkin Die Set" to create a doily for the pie to sit on while it cools out on the window sill.



The "Spring Tree Die" is the perfect perch for this adorable kitty to hide so he can keep his eye on the cooling pie.  I'm pretty sure he has his sights set on having some pie for dessert...lol



To complete my picturesque home, I added green grass and a bunch of beautiful yellow flowers using the "Mushroom And Grass Border Die" and "Flower Bunch Die."

Sigh, this definitely looks like a home I would love to live in!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

*NEW Windows And Things Clear Stamp Set
Windows and Things Stamp Set

Hello There Stamp Set

Tall Door Die

~ Copics ~
Bricks - W4, W0
Yellows - YR23 Y19 Y18 Y15 Y11
Greens - YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01, YG21
Pie - E35 E33 E31 E30/W5 W3 W1 W0 W00
Kitty - W5 W3 W1 W0 W00/R01 R00 R000
Window Frame/Porch Light - W5 W3 W1 W0 W00/Y11

~ Misc. ~
Silver Enamel Dot
Yellow Rhinestone
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Catherine Pooler Twilight Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...