Sunday, July 1, 2018

~ Flower Puff Spotlight ~

Hello,

It's time for the new release over at Whimsy Stamps.  This new Flower Puff Background stamp has so many possibilities.  I am sure you will see me use this stamp many times in the near future but for my first card using this stamp I decided to mix the monochromatic and the spotlight techniques together.  I think it really makes this stamp pop.


To make the flower in the "spotlight" extra special, I used Wink of Stella in clear to give it some shimmer.  I also used Whimsy Stamp's Wavy Edger Die to give this card a delicate touch.


Copics Used:

R01 R02 R05 R08
C1 C3 C5

Thank you for stopping by...Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...