Monday, July 2, 2018

~Sensational Sunflower ~

Hello!  This yummy Sunflower is from the new DoveArt's release at Whimsy Stamps.  You don't always have to color a flower or anything else for that matter it's traditional colors.  This Copic color combo is now one of my favorite go to combos.  This has to be one of my favorite cards I have made so far...it just makes me happy looking at it!


You don't have to use the whole image of a stamp either.  I stamped the Sunflower and then cropped the image with my Basic Stitched Oval Die to make it look like the Sunflower is just peeking out.  I love how romantic this card looks!



Copics

Petals: YR61 YR65 R05 R08
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Center:  Y21 Y26 E44 E99 W7

Thank you for stopping by...Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...