Monday, July 30, 2018

~ One of Each, Please! ~


I don't know about you but I can't just choose one donut.  If you're gonna have one, you might as well go all in....LOL  I can't help it...they always look so yummy!  


I loved how Barbara from Forgotten Scraps colored her "Donut" word, so I decided to do my own take on her version.  To make the RV17 look like icing, I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze.  I colored the icing of my chocolate cream filled donut with the color combo Barbara used on her twist donut.  I think it really gives it a realistic look.  You can see her awesome donut card HERE.  

To make my donuts look extra delicious, I added Clear Wink of Stella for some shimmer, Nuvo Crystal Glaze for the icing and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White for the cream...definitely one of each, please!!!


Copics
Pink Donut:  R81 RV34 RV17 (Icing) E71 E77 (Donut)
Striped Donut:  R81 RV34 RV17 (Stripes) E53 E55 (Donut) E55 E57 (Icing)
Cream Filled Donut:  E71 E74 E77 E79 (Icing) E53 E55 (Donut)
Word "Donut" RV17 E79

Lawn Fawn:  Stitched Scalloped Borders
Lawn Fawn:  Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn:  Large Stitched Circle Stackables
Lawn Fawn:  Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic,
    I love your cards and can't wait for the next class at Paper Collage. I have a request. When you give us sayings to size and layer on our cards, please put the words on a bigger piece of paper. I have such a hard time cutting the small pieces on my paper cutter and if I use sissors, I never get them straight. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...