Wednesday, July 11, 2018

~ A Liquid Hug ~


How can you not feel hugged after seeing these adorable cups of coffee?!  They are just, too, cute!!!  I wanted this card to resemble a quaint cafe' so I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die plate for the table, Whimsy Stamp's Envelope Edgers Die Set for the tablecloths, Darice's Brick Wall Embossing Folder for, well, the brick wall...lol...and Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Border dies for the valance.  I made the sentiment look like a sign hanging on the wall.  I am so happy how this card turned out.  It just makes me smile!


I used Tonic's Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White to give the whipped cream some extra dimension.

Lawn Fawn:  Stitched Scalloped Borders
Lawn Fawn:  Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop
Darice:  Brick Wall Embossing Folder

Copics

Thank you for stopping by....Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...