Wednesday, July 4, 2018

~ Starfish Wishes ~

Happy July 4th everyone,

Sharing with you today a quick and easy shaker card.  Seriously, this was quick and super easy to do!  I chose Kraft cardstock because it reminds me of sand and gold embossing powder because it is shiny like the sun.


Card making doesn't need to be timely and complicated to make it fun and special!

Whimsy Stamps:  Salty Hair Clear Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn:  Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn:  Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Misc. Products Used:  Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, VersaMark Ink Pad,  Doodlebug Design Swimming Pool Sequins, Doodlebug Design Striped Paper from Hello Collection, Large Gold Sequins (from my stash),  3M Dimensional Foam Tape, Heavy Acetate, Kraft Cardstock, Prismacolor White Pencil #PC938, Small Gold Brads (from my stash)

Thank you for stopping by...Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...