Friday, September 21, 2018

~ Brewin' Up Some Fun with La-La Land Crafts ~



Happy Friday Everyone,

I brewed up a double shaker card for this week's La-Land Crafts Inspiration Friday creation.  If you've been following me, you know how much I love shaker cards but I also love making tags!  Why not combine the two and have twice the fun!  


I used actual halloween sprinkles for my shaker bits...I think they are a perfect addition!


Here is a close-up of all the yummy layers.


La-La Land makes it so easy to create a card with all their fabulously fun images and all of their die choices!  I think I need them all!!!



~ Copics ~

C0 C1 C3 C5 C9

~ Happy Stamping ~

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...