Friday, September 28, 2018

~ Trick or Sweets with La-La Land Crafts ~


Hi Everyone,

I'm sharing with you today my latest La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday creation.  These cutie patootie bats are all dressed up for some trick or sweets for halloween.  They look like they are having a blast and I'm pretty sure they love sweets more than they like playing tricks!


I combined the bats from the Batty for You clear stamp set and the costumes and pumpkins from the Happy Boo to You clear stamp set to create this card.  Now these cuties are ready for a night of fun!

I was easily able to stamp and layer color over the sentiment just the way I wanted using my Misti.  I first stamped it using a Versafine Onyx Black ink pad to get a beautiful black impression and then I inked up the sentiment layering Distress Inks in Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.  I love how it turned out!  This card really makes me want some Candy Corn!!!



~ Copics ~

Bat - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Halloween - YR07 YR04 Y38 Y17
Pumpkins - YR04 YR07 YR09
Leaf - YG25 YG17 YG67
Stem - E35 E37 E79

~ Happy Stamping! ~

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...