Friday, September 7, 2018

~ LaLa Land Crafts - Batty for You ~


Hi Everyone,

Popping in to share my project for La-La Land Craft's new release.  Black and white cards are some of my favorite cards to make and this adorable bat from the new Batty for You Clear Stamp Set was perfect to use in this color scheme.  Isn't he the cutest?!!!  I created the frame using the Build-A-Frame Stitched Large Die.  This die is so incredibly handy...everyone needs it!


I stamped the bat three times and layered each layer with dimensional foam tape to give him a more natural 3D look.  I layered the oak leaves from the new Leaves Confetti Die to make them stand out with the Birch Trees Die.



~ Copics ~

  C2 C5 C7 C10

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...