Friday, September 7, 2018

~ La-La Land Crafts - Witchy Boo ~


Hi All,

I'm back again to share another project I made from La-La Land Craft's new release.  I don't think this cutie patootie witch could scare anyone.  I love using dies for what they aren't intended.  I cut apart the Cameo Frames Die and made them into pumpkin vines.  It reminds me of that moment in Cinderella where the Fairy Godmother turns the pumpkins into the carriage.  I turned the Stitched Bracket Border Die upside down and layered it to make it a really awesome card topper.  The Haunted Hill Border Die looks like even more of haunted house once I added the yellowish orange cardstock behind the windows.  It almost comes alive...eeeek!




~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E93
Hair:  C5 C7 C10
Yellowish Orange:  Y35 Y38
Violets:  V20 V22 V25
Broom:  E41 E43 E44 E49

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...