Friday, September 7, 2018

~ La-La Land Crafts - Hey Pumpkin ~


I'm baaaaack...This time I'm showcasing Autumn Marci from La-La Land Craft's new release.  Isn't she darling?!  I love making cards with so many dimensional layers and La-La Land's dies make it so easy!!!  I created the pumpkin patch sign using the new Twigs Die.  It is my favorite die from this release.  It is the coolest die and so versatile!  I have used it on all three of my new release projects.


I used Copic's Blender Solution and terry cloth to give her jacket texture, added stripes to give the trim of her jacket some pizazz and some adorable flowers to the tops of her boots.  She is ready to pick out the perfect pumpkin!!!



~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E53 E55 R20
Eyes:  B91
Hair:  E53 E55 E57 C5
Jacket & Leggings:  YR12 YR14 YR16
Shirt & Boots:  R05 R08
Skirt & Trim:  G94 G99
Sign:  C1 C3 C5
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...