Friday, October 5, 2018

~ Happy Fall from Foxy & La-La Land Crafts ~



Happy Friday Everyone,

I'm back sharing with you today my La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday creation.  The theme is fall leaves.  Foxy is enjoying a beautiful fall day amongst the trees and blue sky.  I used the Birch Trees Die to cut out a few tree trunks out of some really cool woodgrain paper I had.  I colored them with my Copic E30 to give them a more realistic look and to bring out the cream color of the background paper. 


To create the beautiful blue sky, I used my airbrush machine, torn paper towel and my Copic B41...  super quick and easy.  This technique makes the perfect sky background!



~ Copics ~

Foxy:  E33 E35  E57 E08 R11 and C1 C3 C5
Tree Trunks:  E30
Sky:  B41
Eye:  White Gel Pen
Foxy's Fur:  Blending Solution and Terry Cloth

 Happy Stamping! 

~ Nicolette ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...