Friday, October 12, 2018

~ A Special La-La Land Treat Bag for My Boo-tiful Friend ~


Today's La-La Land Crafts Team Friday Inspiration's Challenge was to create a treat holder.  I had so much fun creating this treat bag including the pattern.  I decided to make my treat bag big so i could fit a lot of Reeses Peanut Butter Pumpkins in it since they are my absolute favorite!  YUM!!!


I couldn't help myself...I wanted the back of the treat bag to be cute, too!


How fun is this bag?!!!

La-La Land has so many incredible dies that it allows your imagination to be able to run free and create until your hearts content!  I used the Stitched Zigzags Die to die cut three different colors of cardstock and intertwined them together. I totally love how easy this was to do and how fantastic it looks!  I offset two different colors of cardstock using the Cobweb Die and the spider from the Spiderweb & Spider Die Set so they would stand out.  I added rhinestone eyes to the spiders to make them look extra creepy.  The ghosts and bats are adhered on both sides of the wire so they look like they are flying through the air.



~ Copics ~

T1 T3 T5 T7
RV00 RV10 RV11
V22 V25 BV08
BG11 BG13 BG32 BG49
E40 E42 E44
YR04 YR07
0-Blender

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...