Friday, October 26, 2018

~ Trick-or-Treat...Who Can It Be? ~


Thinking of You Marci is all set to go trick or treating!  The theme for today's Inspiration Friday is turquoise and black.  I tried coloring up Marci in traditional colors, however, as I was coloring her she kept telling me she really wanted to be Franken"Marci" for Halloween.  Yes, when I am creating, my stamps and designs tend to talk to me either as I am actually in the process of creating or in my dreams.  It may sound crazy but I am ok with that...lol...and Marci is now very happy and ready to trick or treat!


You can't be a Franken"Marci" without a few scars and bolts, which I added with my multi-liner, a touch of turquoise tint (BG10) and some platform shoes.  Plus, she makes such a cute Franken"Marci" I felt she needed a spiderweb crown to complete her outfit!

La-La Land's Icicle Border Die reminds me of Frankenstein's hair so I couldn't help but add that to my card to give it an extra spooky look and you can't go trick-or-treating without something to put your treats in so I cut off the pumpkin from the the little girl in the Happy Boo To You Clear Stamp Set and gave it to Franken"Marci" to put all her goodies in.

Now for the important part!  "Thinking of You Marci" is a cute little girl in an adorable outfit and in order for me to create her costume I needed to add a few embellished details.  When you add details such as a nose, stitches, bolts, etc., like I have done on Marci, this is called "Creative Color Placement and/or Details."  I asked Irina Blount, the owner of La-La Land Crafts, if it would be ok with her if I added these details.  Irina was gracious enough to allow me to be creative and listen to what Marci wanted!  Every company has their own Angel Policy and it's usually listed on their website.  If you do not see it posted, you need to contact them and get permission before you change someone else's artwork. There are some companies and artists who will not allow you to enhance or change their images...so please be respectful and check first and honor their wishes...Thank You!


~ Copics ~

E04 - Lips
C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
BG10 BG11 BG13 BG18
0.3 and 0.05 Black Multi-liners

Happy Stamping~

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...