Friday, November 2, 2018

~ My Heart Belongs to You ~


Today's La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday theme is to make an interactive card and I just can't resist making a shaker card. They are super fun to make and your friends and family love receiving them!


La-La Land's Postage Stamp Dies really make it easy to send a message of love.  I also used the Ric Rac Die to make it look like a postage cancellation stamp.  I paper-pieced her outfit with tiny dot paper and added a heart to her cheek using Copic R21 and white dots to her other cheek using a white Gelly Roll Pen.  I wanted the heart she is making with her hands to have dimension so I added some shimmer with Spectrum Noir's Sparkle Brush Pen and Tonic Nuvo's Crystal Glaze.



~ Copics ~

Skin:  E50 E51 E11
Cheeks:  E93
Hearts:  R21
Lips:  E04
Eyes:  B91
Hair:  E50 YR31 YR24 YR35 E57

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...