Friday, November 30, 2018

~ Hello Winter ~


It's time for La-La Land Craft's new winter release and for my first card I am showcasing the uber adorable moose from the "Cozy Christmas" Clear Stamp Set.  He is dressed up in his winter's finest and is warming up with a delicious cup of hot cocoa after chopping down his Christmas tree. 


 I created the background by sponging Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over  the Large Stitched Tag and then spreading Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste through the new snowflake stencil from the "It's Snowing" Layering Stencil Set.

La-La Land's new Pinecone Bough Die is incredibly beautiful and adds such a lovely touch to the top of their new Large Stitched Tag Die


As you can see, this card is full of dimension and it took four layers of foam tape for me to add stability to his antlers.  I love making cards with lots of layers and depth.



~ Copics ~

Moose:  E34 E35 E57 E79 E93 100
Pinecones:  E34 E35 E57 E79
Hooves & Coffee Cup:  C1 C3 C5 C7
Greens:  YG03 YG17 YG67 G94 G99
Blues:  B91 B93 B95 B97
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89

~ Misc. ~

Distress Ink:  Tumbled Glass
Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...