Tuesday, November 27, 2018

~ This Moose be Love ~


Hi Everyone,

My brother asked me to make a card for his bride for their 15th wedding anniversary.  He told me something cute and fun and this is what I came up with.  What could be cuter than a shaker card and a moose in love?!  


 I put the shaker inside of another frame and popped the moose on top.  I cut up the sides of his legs and made it look like he was sitting amongst the grass.  You can see the dimension in the picture below.


The inside says "This Moose be Love"



~ Copics ~

Moose:  E34 E35 E57 E79
Hooves:  C1 C3 C5 C7
Hearts:  R46
Rose:  R24 R27 R29 R46
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Sun:  Y032 Y08 Y19

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring, layout, everything! Great card, Nic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Melanie....thank you so very much!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...