Sunday, November 18, 2018

~ Sweet Christmas Wishes ~

Hi Everyone,

As you know, I love to make shaker cards and I just couldn't help myself making one with this adorable gingerbread girl from Whimsy Stamp'sGingerbread Love Rubber Stamp Set.  To make the shaker, I used Whimsy's "Peekaboo Windows 2 Die" and put dimensional foam tape around each square to create separate shaker windows and filled each window with different colored sequins, Diamond Dust, mini cookie cutters, mini jingle bells, and Shaker Fun Snowballs.  I also put the gingerbread girl on top of a Mini Wobble Spring so when you shake the card the gingerbread girl wiggles, too.  All these elements make such a fun interactive card!




~ Copics ~

Eyes:  100
Cheeks:  R81 R83 R85
Bows:  R24 R27 R29 R46
Gingerbread:  E34 E35 E57
E59 E79
Cast Shadow:  BV23

Gelly Rolls:  08 and 10

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love all things gingerbread! Your colouring-in is so good on Little Miss Gingerbread ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Susan...thank you so very very much!!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...