Friday, November 23, 2018

~ Candy Cane Forest ~





This sweet little polar bear from La-La Land Crafts is having fun making sugarballs in a candy cane forest in the land of Sugarland.  Didn't you know the North Pole was located in Sugarland and not in the middle of the Artic Ocean?!!!  I love how this scene turned out looking so sweet and delicious!


I created this scene by covering all the die cuts in Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste.  Look at all that glimmering shimmering goodness!  This paste dries so fast and is beyond easy to use.  I think I need to buy a case of it!  


I love all the dimension this card has!



~ Copics ~

Polar Bear:  W00 W0 W2
Cheeks & Paws:  R11 R20
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Snowballs:  B0000 B000
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85

~ Misc. ~

White Gelly Roll Pen 10
Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste
FolkArt Metallic Pearl White Paint

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. I can’t stop staring at this card!!!! It is delicate, glittery and beautiful. I need that paste stuff. I would love to try something like this!!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing this, if us fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwe....thank you so much for your kind words Dennis!!! I am so happy you like my card! You definitely need to try the glimmer paste...it is so fun to use...I've literally used it so much I only have a little left myself...lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...