Tuesday, November 13, 2018

~ Magical Winter Wishes ~


Hi All,

I'm here today sharing one of Whimsy Stamp's new releases called "Favorite Flake".  It is such a cute set and I couldn't resist making a card using this darling Unicorn trying to catch snowflakes on its tongue.  In a magical world, Unicorns come in all kinds of colors so I decided to use lovely shades of lavender or in Copic terms, blue-violets.


I used Whimsy's Snow Dangle Stencil and Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste. I also spread the paste over the cloud die cut.  Look at all that shimmery goodness!  This paste is so easy to use and dries super duper fast.  It's translucent so you can achieve different effects by using it by itself, like I did with the stencil and over the cloud die cut or putting it over color, like I did on the Unicorn's horn.  You can also add a few drops of your Copic Various Ink Refill to match any project you are working on.  How cool is that?!


Look how sparkly the Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste looks on the unicorn's horn.  Also, his teeny tiny tongue just cracks me up!



~ Copics ~

Unicorn:  BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01BV13
Cheek & Tongue:  RV11
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23
Multiliner .05
Gelly Roll 10

Happy Stamping~

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...