Friday, November 9, 2018

~ A Heartfelt Thank You ~


Happy Friday,

Today's theme for La-La Land's Inspiration Friday is to make a thank you card.  Isn't Paper Doll Winter Marci absolutely darling?!  I just love her eyelashes!!!  She is all snuggly warm in her fuzzy hat, sweater and mittens which I created using my Various Ink Colorless Blender and a piece of terry cloth.


I created her stockings with my .05 Multi-liner.  Marci is after all a fashionable paper doll!



~ Copics ~

Skin:  E50 E51 E11
Hair:  E23 E25 E29
Red Hearts:  E04 E07 E09
Blues:  B93 B95 B97
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23
Blending Solution and Terry Cloth
Multi-liner .05

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...