Wednesday, October 17, 2018

~ A Heartfelt Harvest Thank You ~



Hi Everyone....I'm back today showcasing another card from my monochromatic with a pop of color series.  I think this DoveArt's "Pumkin Patch" Stamp from Whimsy Stamps looks stunning in this color combination proving that you do not always have to color things in their traditional color schemes. 


Adding a pop of red behind each letter really gives the word "Thanks" that 3D look.  I stamped a portion of the Pumpkin Patch image a second time to ensure that the heart was cut out exactly where I wanted it to and then I colored it in the reds before adhering it to the pumpkin.  That way I didn't ruin my colored version if I didn't like it.  The heart on the small pumpkin was done using the brush nib of my R29.  I added rhinestones to the flower centers and randomly inside the oval to add to the dimension and to balance the card design.    



~ Copics ~

C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
R24 R27 R29 R59
0 - Blender Pen

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...