Saturday, October 6, 2018

~ All Things with Love ~


Happy World Card Making Day!!!  Today I want to share with you this beautiful DoveArt's Heart Tree stamp from Whimsy Stamps.  This Heart Tree can be used for so many different occasions not just Valentine's Day.  I think it would make a beautiful wedding, anniversary or even birthday card.


I totally love making monochromatic cards with a pop of color which is a perfect technique for making a sympathy card.  I decided to color just one falling heart red to convey my heartfelt sympathy.  I just love the message this design conveys to the recipient!



~ Copics ~

C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
R24 R27 R20 R59
0 - Blender Pen

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...