Friday, March 22, 2019

Heigh Ho




Happy Friday Everyone!

I don't know about you, but these gnomes from La-La Land Craft's "Best Gnomies Clear Stamp Set" remind of the dwarfs in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  I kept envisioning these cuties in black and white, even though Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was Disney's first full-length animated feature film in color.  I also kept finding myself humming their marching song, Heigh Ho, so I decided to make up my own little diddy to that tune...and it goes like this:

We stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp in our craft room the whole day through
To stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp is what we really like to do
It ain't no trick to make a card quick
If you color up with a Copic
It's a card! It's a card! It's a card! It's a card!

We stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp from early morn till night
We stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp up everything in sight
We make up cards by the score
Sometimes using a thousand dies or more
But we don't know what we make 'em for
We stamp stamp stamp a-stamp stamp

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to craft we go...

Now you know why I design cards and not write song lyrics for a living...*wink *wink


This card was pure joy to color and design!


Just look at their adorable faces...don't you just want to pinch their little cheeks?!


~ Copics ~
W00 W0 W1 W3 W5

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...