Wednesday, March 27, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Build-a-Basket ~

Whimsy Stamp's new spring release is so much fun!  I just adore this Build-a-Basket Die Set!  My mom used to build me the most amazing Easter baskets when I was little.  She would display them on an adorably decorated table along with other special Easter goodies.  I carried this tradition on with my girls and now my grandson.  When I saw this die, I just knew I had to build my own basket in honor of my special Easter memories.  I think the mini carrot is my favorite die in this set, tho.  I had so much fun coloring up these little cuties that I decided to place them around the oval frame and I just love how stinkin' cute they look!


Just look at the beautiful shimmer and shine on the Easter eggs from the WOW! Embossing Powders.  The glittery embossing powders are somewhat translucent, so I colored a few of the eggs first with my Copics before adding the embossing glitters.  I loved the fact that I was able to get a variety of different looks using the same powders.  For the chocolate rabbit and the basket, I used Stamendous's Clear Bark Embossing Powder.  I also colored the rabbit first with my Copics before adding the embossing powder.  This gave the rabbit that rich yummy chocolate look.


Whimsy's Sprinkles Stencil is so fun.  On this card, the sprinkles look like mini carrots....soooooo cute!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~


~ Copics ~
Chocolate Bunny:  E57 E59
Pink Eggs:  R81 R83 R85
Teal Eggs:  BG10 BG11 BG13
Carrot:  YR04 YR07 YR09 R08
Carrot Greens:  YG03 YG17 YG67

~ Misc. ~
Rhinestones
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Stampendous:  Clear Bark Embossing Powder

WOW! Metalline First Frost Embossing Powder

WOW! Under The Sea Embossing Powder

WOW! Taffeta Pink Embossing Powder


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...