Friday, March 29, 2019

~ La-La Land Craft's - Spa Day ~



Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's challenge for Team Friday is to use La-La Land Craft's new release.  I have chosen to make a shaker tag using these adorable chickies from the new Relax & Unwind Clear Stamp Set.  I love the towels wrapped around their heads.  I used Copic's Various Ink Colorless Blending Solution and an old piece of terry cloth to get that realistic look of a terrycloth towel.  I even used this technique on the bunny slippers to make them look fuzzy.



This tag would be perfect to add to a spa day gift basket for someone special or you could add a pocket on the back and stick a gift card in it.  La-La Land has the perfect Curved Pocket Die just for this occasion.


To make the sparkle nail polish, I added Spectrum Noir's Clear Sparkle Brush Pen after I colored the bottle with Copics.  I just love how sparkly and fun this shaker tag looks!


~ Copics ~
Chickies:  Y13 Y15 Y18 Y19 Y35
Beaks:  Y35 Y38 YR09
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Terry Cloth

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Pink Rhinestones
White Sparkle Tulle
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Robins Nest Clear Dew Drops
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How stinkin' cute is this and why do the sequins look like bubbles!? Time for me to take another class with you Miss Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...yes it is Karen...I miss you beautiful!!! Then I can tell you all my secrets...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicolette your cards and tags are amazing and super cute! Because of you I've already ordered spa Marci and the stamp set from this tag, thank you for being my stamping enabler. You make these images come to life with your coloring and La La Land is lucky to have you as a designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Lisa, you have seriously made my day!!! That has to be the sweetest compliments ever!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for thinking my creations are amazing!!! Mwah!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...