Friday, March 8, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts....Take It Sloth ~


Happy Friday Everyone!

I have created another adorable card using La-La Land Craft's "Take It Sloth" Clear Stamp Set.  These sloths have the right idea in life by hanging out and taking it "sloth"!  Since this little guy is hanging out from the tree tops, I added some greenery using La-La Land's Two Branches Die Set and the Heart Wreath Die because it looks like vines to me.  I really love how these dies pulled my vision together to give the illusion he is truly hanging out in the trees.


Did you know that you can dry emboss using La-La Land Craft's stencils by running them through your embossing/diecutting machine using a rubber mat?  Being able to use a product multiple ways is very important to me.  I love having options!


~ Copics ~
 Sloth: E51 E34 E35 E37 E57
Face: E50 E51 E00 R000 R00
Branch:  E30 E31 E33 E35 E37 E57 C5
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Memento Pear Tart Ink Pad
Lime Rhinestones

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...