Sunday, March 10, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps...Mariposa ~

Hi All,

Sharing with you another card I have created for my new class being held at Our Creative Escape in Goodyear, Arizona on March 30th.  You can find all the details and register online HERE

This adorable image from Whimsy Stamps is called Mariposa, which means butterfly in Spanish. What I love about art is that we can create and express ourselves any way we see fit.  When I look at this cute little image, I see a bee so that is how I decided to color it and I am totally in love with how my vision turned out.  Maybe next time, I will color as a butterfly...


I used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Die Set to cut out the image layer and the pattern paper.  These rectangle dies are by far my favorite layering dies by Whimsy.  I love the wonky stitching around the edge and they can be used whether it is a casual or elegant card.  The Honeycomb Pattern Die is so delicate.  It adds the perfect sweetness to this card.


MariposaHand Stitched Nested RectanglesHoneycomb Pattern Die

~ Copics ~
Bee:  Y11 Y15 Y19 C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Flowers:  R81 R83 R85
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Butterfly:  V20 V22 V25
Cast Shadow:  BV20
0 Blender
White Gelly Roll Pen

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish I could come to class that day, but I already have a prior commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....you will truly be missed Karen....((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...