Friday, January 24, 2020

~ La-La Land Crafts - Have a Royal Birthday ~


Hello Friends!

Welcome to this week's Inspiration Friday.  The challenge for this week is BIRTHDAY.  Who doesn't love being treated like royalty on their special day?!



This adorable princess is from the Dream Come True Clear Stamp Set.  Isn't she just the sweetest little princess?!  I had so much fun creating this magical scene.  La-La Land Crafts has such amazing products to work with!


To make the designer paper from the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack sparkle, I used one of the stencils from the Magical Sparkles Layering Stencil Set and Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste.  I just love how this translucent sparkle paste showcases the color of the paper underneath and adds that extra shine to really make this design POP!  You can't have a sparkly sky without a sparkly rainbow!  I added some shimmer to the colorful rays of the rainbow using Spectrum Noir's Clear Sparkle Brush Pen.  I also added some shimmer to the princesses dress, crown and the windows of the castle towers.



~ Copics ~
Hair - E30 E31 E33
Skin - E50 E51 E11 E93
Reds - R00 R01 R02 R05
Blues - B000 B00 B01 B02
Yellows -Y11 Y02 Y06 Y08 YR23
Greens - YG00 YG01 YG03 YG05
Oranges - YR00 YR01 YR02 YR04
Purples - BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste
Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...