Friday, January 17, 2020

~ La-La Land Crafts - You're My Anchor ~


Happy Friday My Crafty Friends!

Today's Team Friday challenge is to use blue and gold.  I love this color combo.  It just so happens to be my high school colors.  I was on my high school dance/drill team and I loved shaking my metallic blue and gold pom-poms....a huge shout out to the Eagles!



I just adore these little seahorses from the Summer is Here Collection Stamp Set.  Aren't they the cutest?!  If you have not had the chance to check out this stamp set yet, you need to!  If you are an ocean lover like me, it's a must have!  Not only is it full of awesome smaller versions of La-La Land Craft's images but it is also an incredible value!

I used diecuts from the Leafy Vine Die as seaweed.  I added yellow gold glitter to a few of them for some extra yummy sparkle.  The Fishing Net Die is one of my favorite dies.  You can use it for more than just a fishing net to your projects.  It is perfect for adding extra texture to your designs plus I even used it as a quilt once on my of my cards.  You can check out that project HERE.



Here is a close up picture of the embossing on my card.  It is always hard to get a good picture of embossing on a white panel.  I used one of the stencils from the Water Ripples Layering Stencil Set to give the illusion of the ocean and seaweed moving along with the swimming seahorses.


Summer is Here Collection Rubber Stamp

My Anchor

Water Ripples Layering Stencil

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Leafy Vine Die

Waves Die

~ Copics ~
Seahorses - Y15 Y19 YR15 YR04 YR18
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Seaweed - YG01 YG03 YG17 YG67
Anchor - W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Sand -E31 E33 E35 E37

~ Misc. ~
Yellow Gold Glitter
Memento Paris Dusk Ink Pad
White Gelly Roll Pens #08 & #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...